Law360, Houston (April 25, 2013, 10:37 PM EDT) — A Citigroup Inc. unit told a Texas appeals court Thursday that Stewart Title Guaranty Co. should make good on insurance it issued that allegedly guaranteed title to land a luxury hotel developer bought for $55 million only to discover it belonged to the Mexican government.
- The Nuts and Bolts of Appellate Law at the State Bar of Texas Annual Civil Appellate Practice 101 Course Date: December 1, 2021
- Bench trials at the State Bar of Texas Business Disputes Course. Date: September 2, 2021
- Understanding Chapter 11 and Its Effects on Suppliers and Consignment Agreements Italian Trade Agency | July 2020
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit Mark Parenti argued to the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit on October 6, 2021.
- 13th Court of Appeals in Corpus-Christi-Edinburg, Texas Meredith Parenti argued to the Thirteenth Court of Appeals in Corpus-Christi-Edinburg, Texas on April 7, 2021.
- United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit Meredith Parenti argued to the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit on February 10, 2020.
- Court voids heart of Texas Highway Beautification Act Limits on outdoor advertising, the legacy of efforts by Lady Bird Johnson to reduce eyesores along the nation’s growing highway…
- Houston Attorney Wins Ruling Striking Down Texas Ban on Political Advertising The decision in Auspro Enterprises v. Texas Department of Transportation strikes down sections of Texas Highway Beautification Act.
- Appeals Court: Planet K’s Ron Paul Sign Trumps Highway Beautification Act In a state appeals court ruling, the Houston attorney secured validation for Austin area business owner Michael Kleinman to exercise…