Areas of Practice
About Parenti Law
Meredith and Mark Parenti (who happen to be married) opened their own firm to service their clients directly, without the excessive overhead and costs associated with large law firms. Parenti Law leanly staffs its matters to handle them quickly, efficiently, and cost-effectively, associating with other lawyers when necessary.
They have represented clients ranging from individuals to multinational corporations in a variety of legal settings and have a demonstrated record of providing excellent service, advice, and results for their clients. Parenti Law’s clients come from Texas and around the world.
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit Mark Parenti argued to the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit on October 6, 2021.
- 13th Court of Appeals in Corpus-Christi-Edinburg, Texas Meredith Parenti argued to the Thirteenth Court of Appeals in Corpus-Christi-Edinburg, Texas on April 7, 2021.
- United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit Meredith Parenti argued to the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit on February 10, 2020.
- The Nuts and Bolts of Appellate Law at the State Bar of Texas Annual Civil Appellate Practice 101 Course Date: December 1, 2021
- Bench trials at the State Bar of Texas Business Disputes Course. Date: September 2, 2021
- Understanding Chapter 11 and Its Effects on Suppliers and Consignment Agreements Italian Trade Agency | July 2020
- Court voids heart of Texas Highway Beautification Act Limits on outdoor advertising, the legacy of efforts by Lady Bird Johnson to reduce eyesores along the nation’s growing highway…
- Houston Attorney Wins Ruling Striking Down Texas Ban on Political Advertising The decision in Auspro Enterprises v. Texas Department of Transportation strikes down sections of Texas Highway Beautification Act.
- Appeals Court: Planet K’s Ron Paul Sign Trumps Highway Beautification Act In a state appeals court ruling, the Houston attorney secured validation for Austin area business owner Michael Kleinman to exercise…
Contact Parenti Law PLLC
10497 Town & Country Way, Suite 700
Houston, Texas 77024